Sunday, December 19, 2010
Sunday, December 19th, 2010
Saturday, I went to one of my best friend's house to meet up before we left for the movie that we went to see that day. We caught up that morning over pupusas, a Salvadorian dish, and talked about how crazy our final's week went among other things. I had missed having breakfast at her house before we went out for the day, so it was nice to know that we would still do that. the afternoon rolled around and one of my other best friends got off work and came over to come with us to the movies. It was raining outside and we talked about how we were glad we were doing something indoors. Like usual we went to this Rite Aid that is right across the street from the theater and stalked up on candy and junk food to sneak into the theaters. The movie that we were seeing had just come out the previous night, called "The Black Swan". Once we were in we took a seat right in the middle of all the seats, not too far back, not to far forward, perfect seats. The movie was amazing! I loved the dancing and how thrilling the storyline was. The acting was all very well done, and the ending was perfect. Although my friends said it made them sad, it made me happy for some reason. I wont say the ending, but I guess how you feel about it depends on how you interpret it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment