However, Im so excited about seeing my dad's side of the family! I haven't seen them since the summer before last, and its probably going to be the last visit me or my family will have out there for awhile.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Monday, December 20th, 2010
I have to leave for my flight in just a couple of hours, and I'm stressing about delays because of the rain, hail, thunder, and lightning that is going off and on right now. It is storming outside! Just decided to stay up all night and blog instead of go to sleep so that I can sleep on the plane. Flying for me is a very antagonizing experience. Flying in large machines containing flammable fluids, hot engines, hundreds of feet in the air, weighting tons of pounds...just something not very comforting about that thought. And did I mention it is storming outside?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment