Sunday, December 19, 2010
Sunday, December 19th, 2010
With Thanksgiving break behind me, Winter break is now here and hopefully will be a much needed break that the other one could not give me. Finals are over and so far the break has been wonderful! I went home on a Thursday and spent the night with my family catching up over dinner and watching late might movies with my mom. Friday my parents left for work, and my sister left for school. I hadn't slept in a while because of finals so I took that day to sleep in and had a friend come over later to catch up with and go christmas shopping with. I got my sister a birthday present and a christmas present since both are only two days apart. I would have gotten the rest of my family gifts but this christmas we aren't staying in the bay area like we usually do, we are going to Missouri to visit my dad's side of the family and my mom already got them presents, getting more would just be too much luggage so I stuck with getting just my sister gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment