Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday, December 3, 2010

Status Update:
Today is the day after my nineteenth birthday, one more year and I'm twenty! It seemed like yesterday that my mom was telling me on my tenth birthday,"Erin you are going to be double digits tomorrow!" I was so young I didnt even know what a double "digit" was. Life is flying by, and it's crazy how much every year changes you, never ceases to amaze me. Looking back on just this past year of 2010, it has definatly been the year of the most change. I grew up a lot, became more independent, and in return let myself worry less of how others thoughts and actions affect the life I'm trying to lead. The most important lesson learned in 2010 was that I'm tired of letting my worries affect my life and my soul, all used to do was slow me down, so now my goal for 2011 is to be the best me that I can give. Get my education and take care of my family and those I love most. Stop taking the easy and quicker way out, take my time and not rush everytime a new obstacle is thrown my way, because at the end of all the stuggle the result is more fulfiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment