Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday, December 19th, 2010

Today, Sunday, I spent my day with one of my oldest best friends. It was one of the only days she was off work and I hadn't really hung out with her since I left for college. We went to breakfast because she was going to catch up with her dad in the afternoon but wanted to see me before I left for Missouri. We have had our ups and downs in all the years we have known each other. We are pretty much like sisters, and that closeness will always cause conflict, and over this breakfast we just laughed and talked about our past, how everything was now, and how we cant wait for our future. It's funny how we can act like such little girls but can also be serious about certain topics and talk like old women. I think the people at the restaurant we getting a little irritated about how noisy we were. By the time our breakfast was over and she was leaving to go see her dad, we took forever outside to say goodbye. It was hard leaving each other when I was leaving for college and this time was no different. We hugged too long, took to long to say an actual goodbye, and took to long to actually walk away even though I'm just going to see her in January when I get back from Missouri. The rest of the day I spent packing and getting a bunch of candy with my sister for our flight tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment